We were trying to figure out what to do with the pillar that was collapsing in the storm porch. It was the first project we did at the Mooreland House to keep the storm porch from falling down the first day. While we were figuring out how to move the pillar post out of the way to pour a footer for it we found out that it already had one. The pedestal had just been knocked off. We were able to pull the pedestal back up on the footer and now we were able to take out the temporary supports we had. We had to shim the post up a little bit and still have to make it permanent but it looks a lot better and is safer without the temporary supports just kind of being there.