It was a cool rainy day today. We took the opportunity to get some discovery work done for the Kitchen Porch project. It really isn’t as bad as we thought. We think it will work out to just put a few areas of shoring in below the floor. The pictures are of the hole in the kitchen ceiling that makes a convenient access and a couple of the attic area that goes over the porch.

Next Project

Drumroll please… the next project is storm cleanup. We lost a huge part of one of the Osage Orange trees in the front yard. Thankfully it didn’t hit anything. We lost a few windows and a few slates off the roof. It must have been a very strong wind. Funny that we spent all this time trying to figure out what to do next and then it just falls in our lap.